Feeling relaxed? Good, because as today I’m looking into Understand Your Gout. It costs $47, and can be bought directly from the publisher at http://www.understandyourgout.com.
Before I get started, take note that I do have an affiliate connection with the product author – when you click through to their site via any of the hyperlinks on this web page I receive a commission if you buy. That being said, I will publish any remarks on the merchandise (good or bad) for the reason that I want to find out which are the good products so I can recommend those. I prefer to receive commission from the good products than the poor ones. So you can rest assured that though I have a relationship with the publisher, I do not allow it to bias me the slightest bit. It also implies that I’m able to provide you with a purchase bonus and reimbursement walk-through assurance (look at my offer at the end of the page). Should you nevertheless want to use a normal link then please click http://www.understandyourgout.com.
Right, you should always start a product evaluation by checking out the author’s site. What’s the first impression you get from the writer? Could they be like someone you can trust? This product describes itself as:
Continue depending on the drugs that is designed to manage or suppress the symptoms and hoping the government will come out some new medical plan to cover your ever increasing medical bills. The result? You can see many of them lying in the hospitals waiting for the final call, trying to ask them what medication they are on and for how long they have been taking it? See what a former pharmaceutical industry sales rep. has to say about the drugs she had been promoting for the past 15 years…
- It is NOT the same as those calcium supplements your get from pharmacies. Those are synthetic unnaturally calcium carbonate, calcium lactate, calcium gluconate, calcium citrate, etc.
- Calcium Ion is name we used here in my region to represent a type of natural occuring Calcium that has multiple health benefits.
- Try google “Calcium Ion” and the search result is some websites with some boring high school chemistry definitions.
- Calcium Ion has very high ionic charge that can effectively activate the body fluids to become alkaline and antioxidative.
- “On The Chemistry and Therapeutics of Uric Acid Gravel and Gout” by Sir William Roberts, 1892.
- “Gout and Its Relation to Diseases of The Liver and Kidneys” by Robson Roose, 1894.
- “Uric Acid As A Factor in The Causation of Disease” by Alexander Haig, 1894.
- “A Treatise On Gout And Rheumatic Gout” by Sir Alfred Baring Garrod, 1876.
- “Gout and Goutiness and Their Treatment” by William Ewart, 1898.
How to Buy
You buy the product not from me, but from the publisher on their website. So if you haven’t already done so, you should click through to their site and have a look there for a link to buy. Sometimes the price will have changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn’t be very different. Sometimes you could also see a ‘deluxe’ version of the product on sale (but this may have changed since the review). If you see an upgrade on sale you may well want to purchase that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher’s site and buy now