So, today I’m looking at Underground Strength Manual. It costs $97, and can be purchased directly from the publisher at http://undergroundstrengthmanual.com.
Just before I get going, please be aware that I do have an affiliate marketing relationship to the product publisher – whenever you click through to their site via any of the links on this review I receive a percentage in the event that you buy. However, I will submit any comments on the product (good or bad) since I want to find out which are the good products so I can recommend those. I prefer to get commission through the great products than the poor ones. So please be assured that even though I’ve got a relationship while using publisher, I do not allow it to prejudice me by any means. It also signifies that I can offer you a purchase bonus and reimbursement walk-through guarantee (check out my offer at the bottom of the page). If you nonetheless want to use a standard link then simply check out http://undergroundstrengthmanual.com.
OK, so the first thing you should do when evaluating any product is to check out the website. What’s the feel you get from the writer? Do they seem like someone you can trust? Underground Strength Manual describes itself as:
Underground training secrets that will guarantee you freakish strength and power, rugged muscle and a granite hard body!
- Discover over 16 killer variations of the push up to jack up your upper body and develop dominating pushing strength and power
- Check this one out! The ultimate sandbag strength endurance workout that will give you lasting strength that never quits.
- Using bodyweight and a pair of dumbbells you will develop full body endurance that never quits! Check it out on pg. 26!
- Want to know what a “feeder workout” is and how they can boost your strength quickly and easily? Discover this secret on pg. 31!
- Discover how to mix up your training loads so you can build strength and power faster than ever before, all in the same workout! Check it out on pg. 42!
How to purchase
You buy the product not from me, but from the publisher on their website. If you now click through to their website you should find a ‘buy now’ link. Often it can take a bit of searching to find! It’s possible that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn’t be drastically different. Sometimes you might also see a more expensive version of the product being offered (although again this might have changed since the review). If you see one offered you may well want to purchase that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher’s site and buy now