Got your reading glasses on? Good, because as today I’m looking into Ultimate MMA Strength & Conditioning Program. It costs $57, and can be purchased directly from the publisher at http://www.ultimatemmastrength.com.
Right, so the first thing you should do when evaluating any product is to check out the website. What’s the feel you get from the writer? Do they look like like someone you would trust? Ultimate MMA Strength & Conditioning Program describes itself as:
Drastically Improve Your Strength And Conditioning With The #1 MMA Workout On The Internet and Never Gas Again,Guaranteed!
- My closely guarded 4 phase periodized training program – You’ll peak your strength and conditioning perfectly for your fight so that you’re powerful from the opening bell to when your hand is raised.
- Exclusive access to an online video library – see all of the exercises and workouts used in the program in action instead of being confused trying to follow an exercise through a written description.
- When to perform every session – No guesswork involved, you’ll know exactly when to lift weights, use medicine balls, do grip training, stretch, fight through NRG System Complexes, taper, and more.
- A simple and powerful method of tracking your workouts – Use this method and you’re guaranteed to consistently get stronger, more fit, and more feared by your opponents and training partners.
- The most common mistake when training for power – Most fighters think they’re training to be more powerful, but they’re really doing the opposite and wasting their time.
- A 38 year old BJJ National Gold Medalist finally learned how to train to get “faster and bigger gains in conditioning than ever” (and shredded in the process)
- Jeff “The Inferno” Joslin finally discovered what he was doing WRONG in his MMA workouts, which helped him win a welterweight title and make it to the UFC
- Exercises to prevent the most commonly injured joints in MMA – leave these out of your program and you can say goodbye to all the gains you’ve worked so hard for.
- So that I could link the exercises in the book to videos, so you can click and see the exercise in motion instead of just looking at pictures.
- An effective warm-up specific for mixed-martial arts – prevent injury and increase your MMA specific flexibility with this 5 minute warm-up.
How to purchase
I do not sell the product directly – you buy it from the publisher’s homepage. So if you haven’t already done so, you should click through to their site and have a look there for a link to buy. It’s possible that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn’t be drastically different. Sometimes you could also see a more expensive version of the product on sale (but this may have changed since the review). If you see an upgrade offered you might want to buy that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher’s site and buy now