Well, today I’m looking at Triathlon Personal Trainer. It costs $37.97, and can be purchased directly from the publisher at http://triathlonpersonaltrainer.com/join-now/.
Just before I get started, take note that I do have an affiliate connection to the product publisher – when you click through to their website by means of any of the links on this page I receive a commission in the event that you purchase. With that being said, I will submit any responses on the merchandise (positive or negative) since I want to discover which are the outstanding products so I can recommend those. I prefer to obtain commission from the good products than the bad ones. So you can rest assured that though I have a relationship while using publisher, I do not let it prejudice me at all. In addition , it ensures that I can offer you a purchase reward and refund walk-through assurance (check out my offer at the end of the article). If you nonetheless like to use a normal link then please check out http://triathlonpersonaltrainer.com/join-now/.
Now then, so the first thing you should do when evaluating any product is to check out the website. What’s the feel you get from the writer? Could they be like someone you would trust? This product describes itself as:
From Jess – “I am an ER nurse and I used to go to the gym to stay in shape and help relieve the stress from my job. After awhile, my workouts became aimless and boring. So I decided to train for a triathlon to give me a goal and reason to workout. I did not follow a training plan, because I was so intimidated by all of the unrealistic plans out there. And so I made it up as I went along. I honestly had no idea what I was doing as I trained alone for this challenging event. I make a lot of mistakes, had quite a few ups and downs and even shed some tears, but in the end, I accomplished my goal: to finish the race with a smile on my face (and to not finish last)!
- Strength training workouts taught by Trainer Davey, CPT to help youÂ increase your endurance and performance, plus help you burn body fat, lose weight, and tone up!Â Â
- A printable race day checklist to help you remember to pack everything you need so that you canÂ rest easy the night before the race.Â
- Weekly printable PDF’s that summarize each week of training and help keep you accountable, organized and motivated.
- Running tips and techniques that willÂ Â improve your form and actually make running easier and more enjoyable.Â
- We enjoy the time we spend training together as well as inspiring and motivating one another to reach personal goals!
- We have learned to become more adaptable and overcome challenges, both in our training and in our lives…
- Swim, bike and run-specific stretch routine to keep you flexible, feeling great, and injury-free. Â
- It keeps us lean and toned, reduces our stress, and improve our health, fitness and well-being…
- We’ve gained a ton of confidence that has carried over it all other areas of life…
- Cross-training strengthÂ workouts for swimming, biking, and running taught by Trainer Davey
Your next steps in buying
You buy the product not from me, but from the publisher on their website. So in order to buy at the standard price of $37.97, you should click through and look for a link to buy. It may be that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn’t be drastically different. Sometimes you could also see a more expensive version of the product being offered (although again this may have changed since the review). If you see an upgrade on sale you may well want to purchase that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher’s site and buy now