So, today I’m looking at Superseniorhipreplacementvideo. It costs $28, and can be bought directly from the publisher at http://www.superseniorhipreplacementvideo.com.
Just before I get started, take note that I do have an affiliate connection to the product author – when you click through to their internet site by way of any of the links on this review I receive a percentage if you buy. However, I will submit any comments on the merchandise (whether positive or negative) simply because I want to find out which are the stellar products in order to recommend those ones. I prefer to obtain commission through the excellent products than the poor ones. So you can feel comfortable knowing that even though I’ve got a connection with the publisher, I don’t let it bias me the slightest bit. Additionally , it means that I’m able to provide you with a purchase reward and refund guide assurance (see my offer at the end of the article). If you nonetheless want to use a standard link then simply click http://www.superseniorhipreplacementvideo.com.
OK, so the first thing you should do when evaluating any product is to check out the website. What’s the feel you get from the author? Could they be like someone you can trust? Superseniorhipreplacementvideo describes itself as:
After your purchase, you’ll be given immediate access to download these videos. (The videos are .avi files and can be played on your computer using any video player. The bonus eBook is a .pdf file, which can be read on your computer and with most handheld devices.) If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied, simply notify us within 60 days for a complete refund.
- With my instructions, you will be able to bend over to retrieve an object from the floor without causing a dislocation the way a regular bend at the waist will do.
- Understand the importance of taking your operating surgeon’s advice for the first two weeks, and laying low to let your muscles and connective tissue recover.
- Learn why I chose fitness machines at a commercial gym to condition my injured hip rather than trying to perform the prehabilitation exercises.
- I will NOT show you how you can trim the toe nails of your injured leg (impossible), without causing further damage (free tip: get a pedicure).
- Understand how to achieve a comfortable night’s sleep, even with frequent urinating. I can sleep well on all sides, with no problem.
- Learn how to get in and out of bed or a car seat without pain or injury (I did it the wrong way and popped an important staple).
- What to do before & after surgery, with valuable tips from a senior personal trainer to make your recovery a breeze
- Discover an important technique for sitting in a comfortable chair without a cushion, without damaging your new hip.
- Listen to your physiotherapist for some rehabilitation exercises and stretches you probably didn’t know about.
- Avoid going beyond 45 degrees in another direction that could cause injury.
How to purchase
I don’t sell this product myself! I’m not the author – all the products on this site can be purchased by clicking through to the publisher’s website So in order to buy at the standard price of $28, you should click through and look for a link to buy. Sometimes the price will have changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn’t be very different. Often you could also see a ‘deluxe’ version of the product on sale (although again this might have changed since the review). If you see one on sale you may well want to purchase that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher’s site and buy now