Right, today I’m looking at Sixpack Abs Exercises. It costs $47, and can be bought directly from the publisher at http://www.sixpackabsexercises.com/index2.
Before I get started, take note that I do have an internet affiliate relationship to the product publisher – if you click through to their site through any of the links on this web page I get a commission in the event that you buy. That said, I will submit any feedback on the merchandise (whether positive or negative) since I want to discover which are the stellar products so I can recommend those. I prefer to receive commission from the excellent products than the poor ones. So you can feel comfortable knowing that although I have a connection while using the publisher, I don’t let it prejudice me at all. It also means that I’m able to provide you with a purchase reward and reimbursement guide assurance (check out my offer at the bottom of the page). If you nonetheless like to use a standard link then please click http://www.sixpackabsexercises.com/index2.
Now then, so the first thing you should do when evaluating any product is to check out the author’s site. What’s the feel you get from the writer? Could they be like someone you would trust? Sixpack Abs Exercises describes itself as:
The Best Ab Workout at home & Exercises for Six Pack Abs. Abdominal Exercise Programs and Routines, Ab Exercises, get 6 Pack Abs.
- They target the lower abs poorly. Ever done an exhausting crunch session? Remember where it burns at the end? About at the middle of the trunk, right? Think that works the lowers abs? It doesn’t.
- They don’t define the abs. Crunches and sit-ups don’t melt belly fat. They will strengthen your abs (until week 9), but what good is it to have strong abdominals under a thick layer of fat?
- Abdominal workouts take less than 10 minutes and cardio workouts take a maximum of 20, while conventional, boring workouts easily last 60 (you save 30 minutes, three times a week at least)
- They’re too easy. Don’t get me wrong here: crunches and sit-ups work for beginners, because they need to start easy. Still, after at most 8 weeks, they lose their effectiveness.
- Secret advanced exercises turn your abs into a powerhouse six pack and skyrocket your abdominal strength and conditioning to a level that will wow your friends
- The beginner, intermediate, and advanced exercises are carefully ordered for quick and painless progression
- The Atkins Carb Gram Counter (a handy reference chart of foods’ carb, protein, fat, and calories content)
- I tried, carefully picked, and ordered the best ones for beginners, intermediate, and advanced trainees.
- Includes exercises that target the whole abdominal area to develop the upper, lower, and side abs evenly
- You don’t need to travel to the gym and back (that’s a 30-minute commute, three times a week at least)
How to Buy
You buy the product not from me, but from the publisher on their website. If you now click through to their website you should find a ‘buy now’ link. Often it can take a bit of searching to find! It may be that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn’t be vastly different. Often you could also see a ‘deluxe’ version of the product being offered (but this could have changed since the review). If you see one on sale you may well want to purchase that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher’s site and buy now