Sitting comfortably? Good, because as today I’m looking into Red Hot Metabolism. It costs $39, and can be bought directly from the publisher at http://www.redhotmetabolism.com.
Just before I get started, please note that I have an affiliate marketing connection with the product publisher – whenever you click through to their site by way of any of the hyperlinks on this review I get a commission if you buy. That said, I will distribute any feedback on the merchandise (positive or negative) because I want to find out which are the good products so I can recommend those ones. I prefer to obtain commission through the great products than the bad ones. So please feel comfortable knowing that despite the fact that I have a relationship while using the publisher, I don’t let it prejudice me the slightest bit. In addition , it ensures that I can provide you with a purchase reward and refund walk-through assurance (see my offer at the end of the page). Should you nevertheless want to use a normal link then please check out http://www.redhotmetabolism.com.
OK, you should always start a product evaluation by checking out the website. What’s the feel you get from the writer? Do they look like like someone you would trust? This product describes itself as:
In just the last year I’ve received literally thousands and thousands of questions about metabolism… and in an effort to deliver a new and rare level of clarity to this important subject I reached out to one of the country’s leading alternative care experts, Tom Bilella D.C., N.D.. The founder of the renowned Nutrition Treatment Center located in Red Bank, NJ, “Doctor Tom” is on the front lines changing (and saving) lives every day. Doctor Tom truly practices what he preaches.
- Why the Mayo Clinic’s researchers were shocked by this little something that makes a big difference, and trust me it’s little and itâ€™s happening right now as you read this, p. 31.
- The only specific type of training that enables a 90 year old to add lean muscle mass at the same rate of a 25 year old, Iâ€™ll tell you what it is and why it works on p. 9.
- Learn why the vast majority of the food in your kitchen, yes YOUR kitchen, is flat out dangerous for your metabolism. Get your hands OFF this great American pastime on p. 47.
- There’s 3 things you don’t want to do that will tank your metabolism into a fat storage machine. Are you making any of these foolish mistakes? You really should read p. 62.
- Warning! 78 million Americans are making the single biggest mistake when it comes down to revving up their metabolisms. Find out if you’re one on p. 49.
- Most peopleâ€™s eating strategy â€“ or lack there of â€“ places them directly in the path of an energy shortage, see why on p. 37.
- Imagine you can eat more, enjoy more, have more and weigh less, and have a lean, sculpted body in less time than you think, discover how, p. 26.
- you’re an elite fitness trainer looking for a straight forward way to clarify to your clients how vital the fundamentals you teach them are.
- How to burn fat all day long without the heart pounding, head tingling side effects of â€œthermogenicâ€ stimulants, p.32.
- Discover the exercise most people believe is good for them and why itâ€™s the LAST thing you should be doing, p. 21.
Your next steps in buying
I don’t sell this product myself! I’m not the author – all the products on this site can be purchased by clicking through to the publisher’s website If you now click through to their website you should find a ‘buy now’ link. Often it can take a bit of searching to find! It may be that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn’t be drastically different. Often you might also see a more expensive version of the product being offered (but this might have changed since the review). If you see one on sale you may well want to buy that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher’s site and buy now