OK, today I’m looking at Quit Smoking Magic. It costs $37, and can be bought directly from the publisher at http://www.quitsmokingmagic.com.
Before I get going, please be aware that I have an affiliate relationship with the product author – once you click through to their site by way of any of the links on this article I get a commission in the event that you purchase. That being said, I will submit any remarks on the product (whether positive or negative) since I want to discover which are the good products so I can recommend those. I prefer to get commission through the great products than the bad ones. So please rest assured that even though I’ve got a relationship with the publisher, I wouldn’t allow it to prejudice me the slightest bit. Additionally , it implies that I’m able to provide you with a purchase bonus and refund guide assurance (look at my offer at the end of the page). Should you still want to use a normal link then simply check out http://www.quitsmokingmagic.com.
Right, you should always start a product evaluation by checking out the website. What’s the first impression you get from the author? Do they look like like someone you would trust? This product describes itself as:
A comprehensive e-book program on the subject of quit smoking
- Iâ€™m someone who has thoroughly researched and tested this subject.
- Discover how to avoid spending a ton of MONEY in your quest for quitting
- Know how to keep from having withdrawal symptoms and nasty mood swings
- 23% of Americans (Approximately 46.2 million people) smoke cigarettes.
- Discover how to AUTOMATICALLY kick this habit even without will-power
- The CDC estimates at least $200 Billion in annual productivity costs.
- Roughly440,000 Americans die annually due to smoking related diseases
- Youâ€™ve realized that you are FINALLY ready to kick the habit.
- How to keep from having withdrawal symptoms and nasty mood swings.
- However, I have a few more frightening statistics about smoking:
Your next steps in buying
You buy the product not from me, but from the publisher on their website. So in order to buy at the standard price of $37, you should click through and look for a link to buy. Sometimes the price will have changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn’t be vastly different. Sometimes you could also see a ‘deluxe’ version of the product on sale (but this could have changed since the review). If you see one on sale you may well want to purchase that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher’s site and buy now