Well, today I’m looking at Prasara Primer. It costs $47, and can be bought directly from the publisher at http://prasaraprimer.com.
Before I get started, please be aware that I do have an internet affiliate connection to the product writer – once you click through to their internet site via any of the hyperlinks on this web page I receive a commission in the event that you purchase. However, I will release any comments on the merchandise (positive or negative) for the reason that I want to find out which are the standout products in order to recommend those. I prefer to receive commission through the excellent products than the poor ones. So please be assured that despite the fact that I have a relationship with the publisher, I wouldn’t allow it to bias me at all. Additionally , it signifies that I’m able to provide you with a purchase bonus and reimbursement guide assurance (check out my offer at the bottom of the article). However, if you nonetheless like to use a standard link then simply check out http://prasaraprimer.com.
OK, so the first thing you should do when evaluating any product is to check out the author’s site. What’s the first impression you get from the writer? Do they seem like someone you would trust? This product describes itself as:
Prasara Yoga for Athletes and Martial Artists. Build power, grace, and flow.
- Cricket -The Cricket flow develops hip mobility. You’ll notice improvements in all activities that require squatting and bending at the knees.
- Prasara Primer DVD shipped free, anywhere in the world (DVD supply is limited to stock on hand. When we ship the last one, they are gone forever.)
- Partner With UsIf you’d like to earn a commission by helping us promote the Prasara Primer, please visit our Affiliate Sign-Up at CST Japan.
- Wind – The Wind flow will improve your ability to breathe while twisting your body. Great for sports like surfing and snowboarding.
- SeeSaw – SeeSaw is all about the core – front and back and all around. This flow proves that yoga is anything but passive.
- Ocean – Grapplers will especially appreciate the Ocean flow’s emphasis on seamless transitions on the ground.
- Vine – Like a vine, you’ll learn to root deeply into the ground to increase balance and single-leg stability.
- 15 Demonstration Videos showcasing the liquid power and artistic grace you’ll develop with Prasara practice
- Get the Prasara Primer DVD for FREE if you’re one of the first people to grab this offer on May 4th
- 45 Detailed Breakdown Videos walk you through each movement in clear, easy-to-understand language
Your next steps in buying
I do not sell the product directly – you buy it from the publisher’s homepage. So if you haven’t already done so, you should click through to their site and have a look there for a link to buy. It’s possible that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn’t be drastically different. Sometimes you could also see a more expensive version of the product on sale (although again this could have changed since the review). If you see an upgrade offered you might want to buy that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher’s site and buy now