OK, today I’m looking at Nia Shanks Lift Like a Girl. It costs $39, and can be bought directly from the publisher at http://www.niashanks.com/lift-like-a-girl-guide/.
Before I get rolling, you should be aware that I do have an affiliate marketing connection to the product publisher – whenever you click through to their site through any of the links on this web page I receive a percentage if you purchase. However, I will submit any feedback on the product (good or bad) since I want to discover which are the outstanding products so I can recommend those. I prefer to obtain commission from the great products than the poor ones. So please rest assured that even though I’ve got a connection while using publisher, I would not let it prejudice me in any way. Additionally , it ensures that I can provide you with a purchase reward and refund walk-through guarantee (look at my offer towards the bottom of the review). If you nonetheless want to use a normal link then please check out http://www.niashanks.com/lift-like-a-girl-guide/.
Right, so the first thing you should do when evaluating any product is to check out the website. What’s the feel you get from the writer? Do they seem like someone you would trust? Nia Shanks Lift Like a Girl describes itself as:
A program to help you look absolutely awesome with simple, highly effective, no nonsense strength training and nutrition that’s tailored to suit your lifestyle experience and preferences
- Achieve your health and physique goals with simple, flexible, no nonsense workouts and nutrition guidelines that can be tailored to your unique lifestyle, personality, and preferences
- My clients and I don’t finish our workouts exhausted, fatigued, and lying in a pool of sweat. Instead, we’re energized, motivated, stronger, and more confident
- I would workout at least 5-9 hours every single week. Despite how much I worked out, I was never satisfied with how I looked and didn’t get the results I wanted
- My goal with each workout was to accumulate as much fatigue as possible. If I had any energy left at the end of a workout, I thought I didn’t push hard enough
- Basically, my life revolved around working out and eating, and it took up so much of my mental energy as well, and I never got the results I desperately wanted!
- My clients and I get the results we want – getting stronger, losing fat, and looking absolutely awesome – from our training, and in much less time
- I love how I look and can maintain my preferred physical appearance will ease through simple training methods and stress free, no nonsense nutrition
- Working out and eating patterns revolve around the lives of my clients’ and myself. No longer do we revolve our lives around training and dieting
- Years ago I was obsessed by the number on the scale. My mood for the entire day was dependent upon the number I saw with each morning weigh-in
- I was never was happy with how I looked, even though I worked out on an almost daily basis and watching every piece of food I ate
How to Buy
You buy the product not from me, but from the publisher on their website. So if you haven’t already done so, you should click through to their site and have a look there for a link to buy. It may be that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn’t be very different. Sometimes you will also see a more expensive version of the product being offered (although again this could have changed since the review). If you see one offered you may well want to buy that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher’s site and buy now