Well, today I’m looking at Kettlebell Burn. It costs $67, and can be bought directly from the publisher at http://www.kettlebellburn.com.
Before I get going, please note that I do have an affiliate marketing connection to the product author – once you click through to their website via any of the links on this review I get a percentage if you purchase. However, I will publish any responses on the product (good or bad) because I want to discover which are the good products in order to recommend those ones. I prefer to obtain commission from the good products than the poor ones. So please rest assured that though I have a relationship with the publisher, I wouldn’t allow it to prejudice me at all. Additionally , it implies that I’m able to offer you a purchase bonus and refund walk-through assurance (see my offer towards the bottom of the article). If you still like to use a normal link then please check out http://www.kettlebellburn.com.
Right, so the first thing you should do when evaluating any product is to check out the author’s site. What’s the first impression you get from the author? Do they look like like someone you would trust? Kettlebell Burn describes itself as:
Finally – A REAL Kettlebell Workout That Melts Fat Off Your Body.If you’ve wanted an EXACT plan to strip off that spare tire, those lovehandles, or saddlebags – then you’ve come to the right place!
- It will put a little bit of muscle on you, to increase your metabolism, so you can burn more calories when you’re not working out.
- I tell you exactly how long to work out for and how long each exercise should take you to perform.
- I specify the exact order of the exercises. And they are put in a very precise order – not just randomly and haphazardly thrown in there like some fat loss program.
- I show you exactly how to progress, and how to continue to progress, week after week after week. (Progress as you know is the key to getting results.)
- I show you exactly how to measure your progress and keep your results going week after week after week.
How to purchase
You buy the product not from me, but from the publisher on their website. So if you haven’t already done so, you should click through to their site and have a look there for a link to buy. Sometimes the price will have changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn’t be very different. Often you might also see a more expensive version of the product being offered (although again this may have changed since the review). If you see an upgrade offered you may well want to buy that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher’s site and buy now