So, today I’m looking at Home Acne Revolution. It costs USD27, and can be bought directly from the publisher at http://homeacnerevolution.com.
Before I get rolling, please be aware that I have an internet affiliate relationship with the product publisher – when you click through to their internet site by means of any of the hyperlinks on this web page I receive a percentage in the event that you purchase. That said, I will distribute any feedback on the product (positive or negative) since I want to discover which are the good products so I can recommend those ones. I prefer to receive commission from the good products than the poor ones. So you can be assured that though I’ve got a relationship while using the publisher, I wouldn’t allow it to prejudice me in any way. It also ensures that I can provide you with a purchase reward and reimbursement walk-through guarantee (see my offer at the bottom of the article). Should you still want to use a standard link then simply check out http://homeacnerevolution.com.
OK, so the first thing you should do when evaluating any product is to check out the author’s site. What’s the feel you get from the author? Do they look like like someone you can trust? This product describes itself as:
Many cases of acne are hereditary, so you probably know what it feels like. Do you remember how embarrassed you were when your face started to break out? Do you remember what it was like for your classmates and peers to laugh at you? How about when your self esteem sunk to the ground? There is no reason that your child should have to go through this alone.
- Discover the very definition of a pimple, and find out how to treat pimples differently from other common forms of acne, including pustules and papules.
- Discover blue light therapy, an innovative treatment for patients with severe acne that have had little success treating it.
- Learn about the 14 most common forms of acne so you know what treatment approach is ideally suited to perfect your skin.
- Find out the #1 vitamin that will help strengthen and protect your skin, helping reduce the underlying cause of acne.
- Find out what exactly the T-Zone is, why acne is so common there, and what you can do to prevent frequent outbreaks.
- Find out what hormones in your body may cause acne and steps you can take to minimize their impact.
- Discover home treatments ideal for maximizing your body’s potential to fight back against acne.
- How to decide what type of treatment is best for you
- How to help your child get through acne problems.
- How to prevent acne from ever becoming a problem.
How to purchase
I do not sell the product directly – you buy it from the publisher’s homepage. If you now click through to their website you should find a ‘buy now’ link. Often it can take a bit of searching to find! It may be that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn’t be vastly different. Sometimes you could also see a more expensive version of the product being offered (although again this could have changed since the review). If you see an upgrade offered you might want to purchase that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher’s site and buy now