Sitting comfortably? Good, because as today I’m looking into Fun and Fit. It costs USD34, and can be purchased directly from the publisher at http://funandfit.org/ta-summit-sales-page34/.
Before I get rolling, please be aware that I have an internet affiliate connection to the product publisher – once you click through to their website by means of any of the hyperlinks on this review I receive a commission if you buy. However, I will publish any comments on the merchandise (good or bad) for the reason that I want to discover which are the good products so I can recommend those ones. I prefer to obtain commission through the great products than the bad ones. So you can feel comfortable knowing that though I’ve got a connection while using the publisher, I wouldn’t allow it to prejudice me in any way. In addition , it signifies that I’m able to provide you with a purchase bonus and reimbursement guide guarantee (see my offer towards the bottom of the review). However, if you nonetheless like to use a normal link then please check out http://funandfit.org/ta-summit-sales-page34/.
OK, you should always start a product evaluation by checking out the author’s site. What’s the first impression you get from the writer? Do they seem like someone you would trust? Fun and Fit describes itself as:
Thank you for the TransformAging Summit recordings. Lots of great info already and I have yet to view all of the interviews. I really liked the one with Debra – great speaker who gets the info across in a no-nonsense manner! I haven’t finished watching Colin, but I really like him too. I am in my 50’s, not necessarily struggling with weight, but certainly being challenged now with hormone fluctuations and different stressors so all of the information so far has really resonated with me. Again, thank you.
- Are you more likely to succeed with a new exercise routine if you establish the MOST you can do or the LEAST? (From “(Re)Starting Fitness Over 50” with Kymberly WIlliams-Evans and Alexandra Williams)
- What can you do to change from a “Fat Belly Formula” to a “Flat Belly Formula?” (Addressed in Resistance Training: Your After 50 Easy Weight Management Program” with Debra Atkinson)
- Besides exercising more or eating fewer calories, what surprising action will help you lose weight and the midlife menopot? (From Tamara Grand, “Midlife Weight Gain, Hormones, and Menopot”)
- Increase your energy – to travel, play with grandkids, keep up with teenagers, participate in hobbies, go on adventures, work more productively, socialize with friends
- One proven key strategy for saying “Age Be Damned” and enjoying a better life is …? (Shared by Colin Milner in his “Age Be Damned” session)
- Once you are over 55, should you focus more on STANDING or SEATED exercises? (Answered in “Never Grow Old,” with Cody Sipe and Dan Ritchie)
- What is one main difference in weight gain in men vs women over 50? (From Tamara Grand, “Midlife Weight Gain, Hormones, and Menopot”)
- Do things you need to do, like to do, and want to do easier, better, and with less discomfort for years to come
- Boost metabolism – the rate at which you burn calories at rest. ZZZzzz Burn more calories as you sleep
- Wonder how to lose menopause weight when eating less and exercising more hasn’t made a difference?
How to purchase
I don’t sell this product myself! I’m not the author – all the products on this site can be purchased by clicking through to the publisher’s website So in order to buy at the standard price of USD34, you should click through and look for a link to buy. Sometimes the price will have changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn’t be very different. Often you will also see a ‘deluxe’ version of the product on sale (but this might have changed since the review). If you see one on sale you might want to buy that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher’s site and buy now