Right, today I’m looking at Free From Fear. It costs $37, and can be purchased directly from the publisher at http://www.freefromfear.com/.
Before I get started, please be aware that I do have an affiliate relationship to the product publisher – when you click through to their internet site via any of the links on this page I get a commission if you buy. That said, I will publish any feedback on the merchandise (whether positive or negative) for the reason that I want to discover which are the good products so I can recommend those ones. I prefer to get commission from the great products than the poor ones. So please be assured that though I have a connection while using publisher, I wouldn’t let it prejudice me at all. It also implies that I can offer you a purchase bonus and refund walk-through assurance (look at my offer at the end of the review). However, if you nonetheless want to use a normal link then please check out http://www.freefromfear.com/.
OK, you should always start a product evaluation by checking out the author’s site. What’s the first impression you get from the writer? Do they look like like someone you would trust? This product describes itself as:
Download the free ebook, 22 Powerful Tools to Transform Your Fear Into Happiness, Peace and Inspiration.
- 4 Powerful prayers and a wonderful meditation to soothe fearful thoughts.
- How to produce more Feel Good chemicals into your brain …naturally…
- How to create effective affirmations to feel calm, centered and confident.
- The Dale Carnegie technique, an Abraham/Hicks technique, and how to use them
- Free hypnosis script, free video and audio links, and much more.
- How to use a Feel Good Trigger to instantly release fear and stress.
- PLUS 3 chapters that explain how fear affects our lives in so many ways.
- How to transcend overwhelming fear using The 3 Step Sedona method.
- 3 Top Tips on how to connect with pure positive energy.
- How to use EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) to remove fear
How to purchase
I do not sell the product directly – you buy it from the publisher’s homepage. If you now click through to their website you should find a ‘buy now’ link. Often it can take a bit of searching to find! It may be that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn’t be very different. Sometimes you could also see a ‘deluxe’ version of the product on sale (but this could have changed since the review). If you see one offered you might want to purchase that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher’s site and buy now