Ready for another product report? Good, because as today I’m looking into Forward Head Posture Fix. It costs USD39, and can be purchased directly from the publisher at http://www.forwardheadposturefix.com/.
Just before I get going, please be aware that I do have an internet affiliate relationship to the product author – whenever you click through to their website through any of the hyperlinks on this web page I receive a percentage if you buy. That said, I will distribute any responses on the merchandise (bad or good) since I want to discover which are the outstanding products in order to recommend those ones. I prefer to obtain commission through the excellent products than the poor ones. So you can be assured that though I have a relationship with the publisher, I do not let it bias me the slightest bit. In addition , it ensures that I’m able to offer you a purchase bonus and reimbursement guide guarantee (see my offer towards the bottom of the review). If you nonetheless want to use a normal link then simply click http://www.forwardheadposturefix.com/.
OK, so the first thing you should do when evaluating any product is to check out the website. What’s the feel you get from the writer? Could they be like someone you can trust? This product describes itself as:
A comprehensive program to instantly improve your posture for greater strength, better health and energy
- Cailliet, R. and Leonard Gross, L. (1987). The Rejuvenation Strategy: A Medically Approved Fitness Program to Reverse the Effects of Aging. Doubleday and Company; 1st edition.
- Wilson VE, Peper E. (2004). The effects of upright and slumped postures on the recall of positive and negative thoughts. Appl Psychophysiol Biofeedback. 2004 Sep;29(3):189-95.
- Why forward head posture is probably causing your body, bones and joints to degrade faster than normal and how you can instantly stop the clock on this rapid aging process.
- Sjøgaard G, Savard G, Juel C. (1988). Muscle blood flow during isometric activity and its relation to muscle fatigue. Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol. 1988;57(3):327-35.
- How your neck curve is SUPPOSED to look and feel like and how you can start making simple changes to prevent the discs in your neck joints from degenerating further.
- Erik Peper and I-Mei Lin (2012) Increase or Decrease Depression: How Body Postures Influence Your Energy Level. Biofeedback: Fall 2012, Vol. 40, No. 3, pp. 125-130.
- Sato H, Ohashi J, Iwanaga K, Yoshitake R, Shimada K. (1984). Endurance time and fatigue in static contractions. J Hum Ergol (Tokyo). 1984 Dec;13(2):147-54.
- Janda, V. (1988). Muscles and cervicogenic pain syndromes. Physical therapy of the cervical and thoracic spine. Churchill Livingstone.
- How women can instantly make their chest look bigger and their waist slimmer through this quick head forward posture routine.
- Why you’re more likely to suffer from texting neck if you work or hang out in any of these “high risk” areas
Your next steps in buying
I do not sell the product directly – you buy it from the publisher’s homepage. So in order to buy at the standard price of USD39, you should click through and look for a link to buy. It may be that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn’t be drastically different. Often you will also see a ‘deluxe’ version of the product on sale (although again this may have changed since the review). If you see an upgrade offered you may well want to purchase that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher’s site and buy now