Got your reading glasses on? Good, because as today I’m looking into Flat Belly Forever. It costs USD47, and can be purchased directly from the publisher at http://www.flatbellyforever.com/public-health-message/.
Just before I get rolling, please be aware that I do have an affiliate relationship with the product publisher – if you click through to their site by means of any of the hyperlinks on this web page I get a percentage if you purchase. However, I will release any feedback on the product (positive or negative) for the reason that I want to find out which are the good products so I can recommend those ones. I prefer to get commission through the good products than the bad ones. So please be assured that despite the fact that I have a connection while using the publisher, I do not allow it to bias me by any means. In addition , it signifies that I can provide you with a purchase reward and reimbursement walk-through assurance (see my offer towards the bottom of the page). However, if you nonetheless like to use a standard link then simply click http://www.flatbellyforever.com/public-health-message/.
Right, you should always start a product evaluation by checking out the website. What’s the first impression you get from the author? Do they look like like someone you would trust? This product describes itself as:
Shocking ‘Must See’ Public Health Presentation – Obesity Bacteria Infection Discovered
- Thuny F, Richet H, Casalta JP, Angelakis E, Habib G, Raoult D. Vancomycin treatment of infective endocarditis is linked with recently acquired obesity. PLoS One (2010) 5(2):e9074.10.1371/journal.pone.0009074
- Prentice AM, Black AE, Coward WA, Cole TJ. Energy expenditure in overweight and obese adults in affluent societies: an analysis of 319 doubly-labelled water measurements.Eur J Clin Nutr. 1996 Feb;50(2):93-7.
- Jalanka-Tuovinen J, Salonen A, Nikkilä J, et al. Intestinal microbiota in healthy adults: temporal analysis reveals individual and common core and relation to intestinal symptoms. PLoS One. 2011;6:e23035.
- Dethlefsen L, Relman DA. Incomplete recovery and individualized responses of the human distal gut microbiota to repeated antibiotic perturbation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A (2011) 108(Suppl 1):4554–61.
- Cho I, Yamanishi S, Cox L, Methe BA, Zavadil J, Li K, Gao Z, Mahana D, Raju K, Teitler I, et al. Antibiotics in early life alter the murine colonic microbiome and adiposity. Nature. 2012;488:621–626.
- Lee YK, Menezes JS, Umesaki Y, Mazmanian SK. Proinflammatory T-cell responses to gut microbiota promote experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2011;108 Suppl 1:4615-4622.
- Parnell JA, Reimer RA Weight loss during oligofructose supplementation is associated with decreased ghrelin and increased peptide YY in overweight and obese adults. Am J Clin Nutr 2009;89:1751–9.
- Vaarala O, Atkinson MA, Neu J. The “perfect storm” for type 1 diabetes: the complex interplay between intestinal microbiota, gut permeability, and mucosal immunity. Diabetes. 2008;57:2555-2562.
- Moore PR, Evenson A, Luckey TD, McCoy E, Elvejem CA, Hart EB. Use of sulfasuxidine, streptothricin, and streptomycin in nutritional studies with the chick. J Biol Chem (1946) 165(2):437–41.
- De Filippo, C. et al. Impact of diet in shaping gut microbiota revealed by a comparative study in children from Europe and rural Africa. Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. USA 107, 14691–14696 (2010).
How to purchase
I don’t sell this product myself! I’m not the author – all the products on this site can be purchased by clicking through to the publisher’s website So in order to buy at the standard price of USD47, you should click through and look for a link to buy. Sometimes the price will have changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn’t be very different. Often you might also see a more expensive version of the product on sale (although again this might have changed since the review). If you see an upgrade on sale you may well want to purchase that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher’s site and buy now