Feeling relaxed? Good, because as today I’m looking into Five Tibetan Rites. It costs $19.95, and can be purchased directly from the publisher at http://fivetibetanrites.com.
Before I get rolling, you should be aware that I do have an affiliate marketing relationship to the product writer – whenever you click through to their website by way of any of the hyperlinks on this review I get a percentage in the event that you purchase. That being said, I will release any comments on the product (whether positive or negative) for the reason that I want to find out which are the stellar products so I can recommend those ones. I prefer to obtain commission through the excellent products than the poor ones. So please rest assured that even though I’ve got a relationship while using publisher, I don’t allow it to prejudice me the slightest bit. In addition , it ensures that I can provide you with a purchase bonus and reimbursement walk-through guarantee (look at my offer at the bottom of the article). However, if you nonetheless want to use a standard link then please click http://fivetibetanrites.com.
Right, so the first thing you should do when evaluating any product is to check out the website. What’s the feel you get from the author? Do they look like like someone you would trust? Five Tibetan Rites describes itself as:
The Five Rites: Chet Day presents an Annotated Version of Peter Kelder’s Five Secret Tibetan Rejuvenation Rites.
- a fantastic self-help technique that allows you to get in touch with your subconscious mind so you can remove limiting thoughts about exercise (or anything else, for that matter);
- You’ll learn about the foods eaten by the Tibetan monks, foods that are available to us today, and foods you can eat to improve your energy and over all sense of well-being.
- Just about everyone who seriously practices the five rites reports improved energy, so if you’ve been dragging around for years now, it’s time to do something about it.
- My right arm — which I broke five years ago and couldn’t straighten — is almost normal, having straightened by 10-15 degrees!
- You’ll learn how the monks combine their foods during meals, a simple action that can improve many digestive problems.
- Learn a simple technique that you can put to use at every meal that will reduce by half the amount of food you eat!
- the complete text of the first edition, including original line drawings, as well as modern annotations;
- Think what it’ll be like to look and feel younger… just from doing five simple and gentle exercises!
- You’ll learn why the predominantly vegetarian monks also included certain animal foods in their diet.
- Some people who have been doing these exercises for years look decades younger than they really are.
Your next steps in buying
I do not sell the product directly – you buy it from the publisher’s homepage. If you now click through to their website you should find a ‘buy now’ link. Often it can take a bit of searching to find! It may be that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn’t be very different. Often you might also see a more expensive version of the product on sale (although again this could have changed since the review). If you see one offered you may well want to purchase that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher’s site and buy now