Right, today I’m looking at Fat Loss Revealed. It costs $67, and can be bought directly from the publisher at http://www.fatlossrevealed.com/index.php.
Just before I get rolling, take note that I have an affiliate marketing relationship with the product writer – when you click through to their website by means of any of the links on this article I receive a percentage if you buy. That being said, I will distribute any comments on the product (positive or negative) because I want to find out which are the stellar products so I can recommend those. I prefer to get commission from the excellent products than the poor ones. So please feel comfortable knowing that although I’ve got a connection while using the publisher, I would not allow it to bias me the slightest bit. In addition , it implies that I can provide you with a purchase bonus and reimbursement guide guarantee (check out my offer at the end of the review). Should you still want to use a normal link then please check out http://www.fatlossrevealed.com/index.php.
OK, so the first thing you should do when evaluating any product is to check out the author’s site. What’s the first impression you get from the writer? Do they look like like someone you can trust? Fat Loss Revealed describes itself as:
Why 97% Of Those Trying To Get Lean Are Following The Wrong Advice And How You Can Put This Scientifically Proven Fat Loss System To Work For YOU.
- How to blast past your weight loss plateaus.
- Why some people seem to be able to eat almost anything and still lose weight.
- How to get ultra ripped. I cover all kinds of advanced topics such as calorie / carb cycling, cheat meals, re feeds and much more.
- The #1 most effective way to burn body fat ever! If you could only make one change to your current diet program, this would be it.
- How To maintain strength while keeping body fat low.
- High frequency cardio 5-7 days per week And Much Much More..
- 300 + brand name supplements listed with members feedback.
- Hundreds of Recipes complete with full cooking details.
- Body Fat Calculators & Other Fitness Calculators
- Workout Charts, Measurement Charts, Progress Charts.
- How do I get a six pack? Over my life time I must have received those 3 questions, or some variation of those 3 questions, somewhere in the region of 100,000 times!
- Which is better, fasted cardio in the morning, cardio at night, do you even need to be fasted?
- High Protein, very low carb, low fat diet, ketogenic diets, what works what doesn’t.
- The Diet planner (This alone is worth $50, wait until you see it)
- Short duration or long duration cardio, or interval training?
Your next steps in buying
You buy the product not from me, but from the publisher on their website. So if you haven’t already done so, you should click through to their site and have a look there for a link to buy. It may be that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn’t be very different. Often you might also see a ‘deluxe’ version of the product being offered (although again this might have changed since the review). If you see one on sale you might want to buy that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher’s site and buy now