Ready for another product report? Good, because as today I’m looking into Deadlift Dynamite. It costs $49.97, and can be bought directly from the publisher at http://deadliftdynamite.com/s1/.
Before I get going, please note that I have an affiliate relationship with the product publisher – once you click through to their website through any of the links on this review I receive a commission if you purchase. With that being said, I will distribute any comments on the merchandise (positive or negative) simply because I want to discover which are the standout products in order to recommend those ones. I prefer to get commission through the great products than the poor ones. So please be assured that despite the fact that I have a connection while using publisher, I wouldn’t let it bias me in any way. It also means that I’m able to provide you with a purchase reward and reimbursement guide assurance (see my offer at the bottom of the page). Should you nevertheless like to use a standard link then simply check out http://deadliftdynamite.com/s1/.
Right, you should always start a product evaluation by checking out the author’s site. What’s the feel you get from the writer? Do they seem like someone you would trust? Deadlift Dynamite describes itself as:
A Progressive Program of Proven Methods for Getting Stronger and Bigger— The World Champion’s Way
- Weak abs spell trouble and badness for lifters. Discover how to use the secrets of “HardStyle” breathing to end that strength-sapping and potentially disastrous deficit in your body…Pages 28—29
- Tight hamstrings screwing with your dead? THE answer could be this “down-under” tip, which requires almost no effort but yields an almost magical release for your bunched hammies…Page 9
- There’s a double-whammy to good technique. Knowing the nature of the double-whammy will inspire you to supersize your lifts by sticking to this advice from Pavel and Andy…Page 43
- When and how to employ the overspeed eccentric swing for spectacular improvements in explosivity and fantastic carryover for sports and general physical prep alike…Pages 197—200
- You aren’t as strong or tough mentally as you’d like to be and you know this because you’ve missed max lift attempts that you knew you were physically strong enough to make
- Are you a beginner? Then you have no business jumping straight in to the full deadlift. Be a wise and more successful beginner—and get airborne with THIS lift first…Page 29
- How to choose between the conventional deadlift and the sumo – get this right and you’ll reach your strength potential, get it wrong and you won’t…Page 12
- You have wasted valuable time “program hopping”—jumping from one training program to another—in the hope that you’ll find the magic training program
- Making THIS mistake could be devastating and has injured thousands before you—learn the hows and whys of how to save yourself from disaster…Page 16
- Why THIS quality is THE King for developing outlandish strength—and the 3 essential practices to make this quality a lock in your lifting…Page 96
How to Buy
You buy the product not from me, but from the publisher on their website. If you now click through to their website you should find a ‘buy now’ link. Often it can take a bit of searching to find! Sometimes the price will have changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn’t be very different. Often you will also see a more expensive version of the product on sale (but this could have changed since the review). If you see one on sale you may well want to buy that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher’s site and buy now