Ready for another product report? Good, because as today I’m looking into Bridalicious Workout. It costs $39, and can be bought directly from the publisher at http://www.GownShapeUp.com/.
Right, you should always start a product evaluation by checking out the author’s site. What’s the feel you get from the author? Do they look like like someone you would trust? This product describes itself as:
Imagine Walking Down The Aisle With The Bridal Body Of Your Dreams As Your Guests Gasp In Awe At How Breathtaking You Look!
- See for yourself how my time-tested, fat destroying workouts can be done just as easily and effectively in your home as in the gym. The choice is yours.
- Shape and tone the “bridal trifecta” – this is a term I use for the three key areas of a strapless dress (1) arms (2) shoulders (3) back. (pg. 82-122)
- Learn how to burn more total calories after your workout is completed, just by following a few key points.
- ssemble an easy-to-follow nutritional plan created by me, along with esteemed sports nutritionist, Dr. Roger Adams, Ph.D., CISSN. (pg. 37-43)
- Know exactly what foods to buy at the grocery store and what foods to get rid of as you “walk down the (grocery) aisle with the ‘other man’ ” (pg. 47-56)
How to purchase
I do not sell the product directly – you buy it from the publisher’s homepage. So in order to buy at the standard price of $39, you should click through and look for a link to buy. It may be that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn’t be very different. Often you might also see a more expensive version of the product on sale (but this could have changed since the review). If you see an upgrade offered you may well want to purchase that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher’s site and buy now