Right, today I’m looking at Athlean X. It costs $97, and can be bought directly from the publisher at http://www.athleanx.com/getripped.html.
Right, you should always start a product evaluation by checking out the website. What’s the feel you get from the author? Do they seem like someone you would trust? This product describes itself as:
Get ripped, burn fat and build powerful muscle faster and easier than you ever imagined…with the training secrets pro athletes have you been using for years.
- Find out how long guys like you actually have to work out to look like this!
- iscover how traditional cardio is KILLING your chances of actually burning fat and maintaining muscle!
- Ever feel like your genetics are limiting your gains? (Put that thought to rest forever when you learn how to add more muscle in the next 90 days than you have in the last 3 years !)
- How to tap into the EXACT same program Jeff uses with his star clients for unparalled results
- Don’t waste another dollar on programs that unneccesarily overtrain and exhaust you
- Discover how traditional cardio is KILLING your chances of actually burning fat and maintaining muscle!
- How to tap into the EXACT same program Jeff uses with his star clients for unparalled result
Your next steps in buying
I do not sell the product directly – you buy it from the publisher’s homepage. So in order to buy at the standard price of $97, you should click through and look for a link to buy. It’s possible that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn’t be very different. Often you might also see a ‘deluxe’ version of the product being offered (although again this could have changed since the review). If you see one on sale you might want to purchase that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher’s site and buy now