Got your reading glasses on? Good, because as today I’m looking into All About Parkinsons. It costs $27, and can be bought directly from the publisher at http://www.allaboutparkinsons.com.
Before I get going, take note that I have an internet affiliate relationship to the product publisher – whenever you click through to their site through any of the hyperlinks on this article I get a percentage if you purchase. With that being said, I will publish any comments on the product (good or bad) simply because I want to discover which are the outstanding products in order to recommend those ones. I prefer to receive commission through the good products than the bad ones. So please be assured that despite the fact that I’ve got a relationship with the publisher, I don’t let it prejudice me the slightest bit. Additionally , it means that I can provide you with a purchase reward and reimbursement guide assurance (look at my offer at the bottom of the review). However, if you still like to use a standard link then simply check out http://www.allaboutparkinsons.com.
Right, you should always start a product evaluation by checking out the author’s site. What’s the first impression you get from the writer? Do they look like like someone you would trust? This product describes itself as:
Learn everything you need to know about Parkinson’s Disease in one place. Get easy to understand answer to your most important questions.
- Would she still be able to live a “normal” life… to be able to walk or dance or keep on playing the piano? (playing the piano is one of her greatest joys in life)
- How to get your confidence back and maintain your independence for as long as possible.
- How much time did she have before it would drastically impact and change her life?
- Was she going to die earlier than normal because of the Parkinson’s???
- How to slow down its progress and reduce the severity of symptoms.
- How to create a sense of well being and serenity in your life.
- How to overcome the fear and despair of Parkinson’s.
Your next steps in buying
You buy the product not from me, but from the publisher on their website. So in order to buy at the standard price of $27, you should click through and look for a link to buy. It may be that the price has changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn’t be very different. Often you could also see a ‘deluxe’ version of the product on sale (although again this might have changed since the review). If you see an upgrade offered you may well want to purchase that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher’s site and buy now