Right, today I’m looking at 2 Tickets to the Gun Show. It costs $14.97, and can be bought directly from the publisher at http://2ticketstothegunshow.com/biceps-workout/.
Just before I get going, please be aware that I do have an internet affiliate relationship to the product writer – if you click through to their internet site by way of any of the links on this article I receive a percentage if you purchase. That said, I will distribute any remarks on the merchandise (good or bad) because I want to find out which are the standout products in order to recommend those. I prefer to get commission from the excellent products than the bad ones. So please rest assured that even though I have a relationship while using the publisher, I don’t allow it to bias me by any means. In addition , it signifies that I’m able to offer you a purchase bonus and refund walk-through guarantee (look at my offer at the end of the review). However, if you still like to use a normal link then please click http://2ticketstothegunshow.com/biceps-workout/.
Right, so the first thing you should do when evaluating any product is to check out the website. What’s the first impression you get from the writer? Could they be like someone you would trust? 2 Tickets to the Gun Show describes itself as:
A downloadable guide on how to blast your bi’s and tri’s with the supercompensation slingshot method to get the biggest arms ever in 4 weeks.
- Time Under Tension (TUT). The speed at which you lift and lower the weight is critical to booking your tickets to the gun show.
- Variety. Utilizing different exercises, angles, grips, and positions leads to the greatest amount of muscle damage.
- Supercompensation Slingshotâ„¢. The true secret which Iâ€™m going to reveal to youâ€¦ right now.
- Volume. The total amount of work. There must be a sufficient amount of stimulus to provide muscle growth.
- Metabolic Distress. Incomplete rest periods provide the proper hormonal environment to stimulate growth.
- Guys doing 4 different exercises for the same muscle for the same amount of reps from the same angle.
- The inevitable pump set of biceps curls as an afterthought after the workout is done.
- Dudes doing the same arm workout they learned from a fitness mag in high school.
- Cheating through every rep of every set.
How to Buy
I don’t sell this product myself! I’m not the author – all the products on this site can be purchased by clicking through to the publisher’s website So if you haven’t already done so, you should click through to their site and have a look there for a link to buy. Sometimes the price will have changed since I wrote this review, but it shouldn’t be drastically different. Often you might also see a more expensive version of the product being offered (but this may have changed since the review). If you see an upgrade offered you may well want to purchase that one instead.
Click here to visit publisher’s site and buy now